Monday, September 9, 2013

TOY NEWS FOR 9/9/2013 - NECA - 1/4 SCALE - 1989 MICHAEL KEATON BATMAN (BEHIND-THE-SCENES PIC)

"I'm Batman."

Back when I was a kid, the idea of Michael Keaton-- who was pretty much solely a comedic actor at that point-- playing Batman was pure blasphemy.

But, by the time the first trailers for the film hit (there was no internet then) I was so blown away by the darkness and mood of the film that I was sold! And then when I saw the film, it turned out that Michael Keaton played an awesome Batman! Who'da thought?? Well, aside from Tim Burton and Warner Brothers, I guess....

To this day, while the newer films have been far superior in many ways, Micheal Keaton and that original 1989 Tim Burton film still stand as a near-perfect combination and representation of the Dark Knight.

NECA 1/4 Scale 1989 Michael Keaton Batman Figure (Behind the Scenes)

The figure should be shipping in a month or so for around $89.99

No comments:

Post a Comment