Saturday, April 9, 2016

TOY NEWS FOR 4/9/2016 - HOT TOYS - CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR - ANT-MAN

I wonder how many Hot Toys figures will come out of Captain America Civil War... I imagine that it will probably be even more than were produced from Avengers Age of Ultron since it will have almost every existing character in the Marvel Cinematic Universe in it except for Thor and Hulk.

I'm really looking forward to seeing Ant-Man interact with the rest of the MCU characters, and I know the moment when he becomes Giant-Man in the film is going to be pretty awesome one.

While I don't see Hot Toys making a three foot tall Giant-Man figure, they will be making the usual 1/6 scale version and an accompanying 1" figure-- although he's not posable.















Paul Rudd or Ben Affleck...? Hmmmm.......





Ant-Man will be released some time between Sept and Nov for $239.99

No comments:

Post a Comment