Friday, August 23, 2013

TOY NEWS FOR 8/23/2013 - NECA - CARRIE - PACKAGED IMAGES

Here is a look at the final packaged versions of NECA's Carrie figures from the new [remake] film of the same name.

I'm looking forward to the film, but I'm not really a horror collector, so the figures aren't my thing.

The original prototypes didn't show any articulation, and I though that it might just because they were prototypes, but looking here, we can see that there is indeed no real, noticeable articulation.

I can understand why they took this route-- with a female, and it being bare flesh-- it would be hard to add articulation without it probably looking pretty terrible and "toy-ish". But, it does feel like a bit of a step back for the usually cutting-edge company.

Also, the likeness isn't that great, from what I can see.

Certainly nothing terrible, but nothing amazing here, either.

NECA Carrie Figures

No comments:

Post a Comment