Tuesday, February 2, 2016

TOY NEWS FOR 2/2/2016 - MEZCO - THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE - BATMAN VS SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE - BATMAN and SUPERMAN 6" FIGURES

I really love the concept of this line. 6" scale figures with highly articulated bodies, real cloth costumes and multiple hands, heads and accessories. It really is like a 6" version of Hot Toys.

I do own the Dark Knight figure, which is quite beautiful. The Judge Dredd also looks great, but I don't think I'll be picking up that one. These new figures from Batman v Superman look pretty exceptional, as well, but I'm not a huge DC collector, so I'm not sure if they'll make their way into my collection.

But for those collectors who find the Mattel figures too crappy and the Hot Toys figures too pricey, Mezco's One:12 Collective figures might be the perfect fit.






I'm sure we'll be seeing more pics and info on these two (and hopefully a reveal of a Wonder Woman from the film) at Toy Fair in a few weeks.

Batman is set for a June/July release with Superman set for a July/Aug release. Both will be $75.00 each.

No comments:

Post a Comment