Wednesday, March 16, 2016

TOY NEWS FOR 3/16/2016 - HOT TOYS - CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR - HAWKEYE

This is definitely the movie I'm looking forward to the most this year.

There are more Marvel characters than ever jam-packed into this film and I hope it doesn't feel like a total mess, but with Captain America: The Winter Soldier probably being the best of the Marvel films so far, I have complete faith in the Russo Brothers to tackle this one. (And later, the Infinity War 2-part movie.)

Of course these new Hot Toys figures have also got me pretty excited, too. I expect them, as they usually do, to tackle every character from the film, so this is just tip of the iceberg (along with the already announced Captain America, Winter Soldier and War Machine).

This has got to be the best of all the Hawkeye movie uniforms thus far. I think they've finally got his look nailed down. I hope they don't change it up too much for the next movie.


Yes!!! This classic comic scene will be in the movie!!

















Hawkeye (and 'lil Ant-Man) is set to be released between Aug - Oct for $219.99

No comments:

Post a Comment