Saturday, March 5, 2016

TOY NEWS FOR 3/5/2016 - TOY FAIR 2016 - HASBRO - TRANSFORMERS

I really don't keep up with the modern Hasbro Transformers line as I only collect Takara's Masterpiece TF's and other G1 inspired 3rd party figure. But, I thought I'd post up these images of all the new figures Transformers fans have to look forward to coming their way in 2016.

There's definitely a lot of pretty cool figures here-- and that Fortress Maximus is a beast! I'm definitely digging the G1 inspired characters and designs that they're continuing with.

 - GENERATIONS: TITANS RETURN - 

BLURR & HYPERFIRE



 CHROMEDOME & STYLOR




FORTRESS MAXIMUS  with CEREBROS & EMISSARY







LASERBEAK



 MINDWIPE & VORATH




 RUMBLE



SCOURGE &  FRACAS



WHEELIE


 - PLATINUM EDITION CYCLONUS &  SWEEPS -








 - TRANSFORMERS PLATINUM EDITION ROBOTS IN DISGUISE - 

BUMBLBEE

GRIMLOCK

 POWER SURGE OPTIMUS PRIME






 SCORPONOK


WINDBLADE

No comments:

Post a Comment