Thursday, September 18, 2014

TOY NEWS FOR 9/18/2014 - DIAMOND/MARVEL SELECT - CABLE

I love this version of Cable-- the classic look!

I haven't been all that keen on any of the Cable figures we've recieved so far. I think the Toy Biz Marvel Legends figure is too short and puny and the Hasbro one is just crappy in general.

But, like some of the other Marvel Select figures like Hulk, Abomination, Juggernaut and Thanos, I think this Cable might be the right scale and size to fit in with the Marvel Legends line to represent a proper sized Cable, and it doesn't hurt that he has that iconic look.

If anything, I might use part of him mixed with some Marvel Legends parts to bash up my own custom version of the figure.

I do wish that he included on of his over-sized "Cable guns", though. That tiny little blaster just isn't cutting it for me. I'll have to see if I can find something better for him.


Cable will be released in February 2015 for $24.99

No comments:

Post a Comment