Tuesday, September 23, 2014

TOY NEWS FOR 9/23/2014 - NECA - HALO - 18" (1/4 SCALE) MASTER CHIEF

Hot damn! This figure turned out way better than I expected it to!

Don't get me wrong, I'm a huge NECA fan, so I expected it to be good, but looking at these pictures, this 18" figure of Halo's Master Chief is just impressive as hell.

I don't normally collect video game figures, but this one is going to be a definite exception.

What would be great is if NECA decided at some point to create a weapons pack for the Chief some where down the line.







He was originally slated for a September release, but obviously he won't be out this month. NECA has been falling behind their originally announced release dates more and more often these days, which is find if it means getting quality product and more of it. NECA has been pretty busy these days!

So maybe we'll see it next month (October). He has a MSRP of $99.99

No comments:

Post a Comment