Thursday, March 31, 2022

SH FIGUARTS - DRAGON BALL Z - KRILLIN (IN BATTLE CLOTHES)

I used to be a hard core anime fan. However, when they switched from hand drawn animation cells to computer created "fake" animation, I lost interest. 

My "heyday" was from the late 80's into the 90's. Dark, violent, crazy anime like Fist of the Northstar, Violence Jack, Devilman, Bubblegum Crisis and, of course, the beautiful and amazing Akira.

But, I missed out on the DBZ craze completely. I know very little about it.

It's amazing to me that the brand has lasted this long and continues to bring in new fans. Very few licenses have done that for so long.

Coming from SH Figuarts is Krillin in his battle clothes. This will be a Premium Bandai Web Exclusive in Japan, but you will still be able to get it outside of Japan, although it will be for a higher retail price.

Right now, it looks like the Yen price will translate into about $50, but again, expect to pay more outside of Japan. He has a release date of October.








No comments:

Post a Comment