Thursday, March 17, 2022

SUPER7 TEASES UPCOMING REVEAL OF GI JOE ULTIMATES WAVE 3 AND STORM SHADOW

Well, it looks like we'll be getting Storm Shadow in Wave 3 of the GI Joe Ultimates line, as this teaser image from Super7 reveals.

I'm sure we'll see a full reveal of the wave within the next week.

As far as my guesses for the wave, I'm pretty sure that one of the Joes we'll be seeing is Spirit since he's the nemesis of Storm Shadow in the cartoon series (which this line is based on), unlike in the comics where Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes are each other's major adversary.

As for the other Joe in this wave, I could see it being either Roadblock or Gung-Ho. The other Cobra figure joining Storm Shadow will likely be either Major Bludd or Firefly. Zartan is also a possibility. This is of course all speculation based on logic, but Super7 could throw us a curve ball like the did putting the BAT in the first wave. But, I guess we'll all find out soon enough!



No comments:

Post a Comment