Tuesday, December 24, 2013

[NOT] TOY NEWS FOR 12/24/2013 - LACK OF UPDATES (SORRY!) = SWAMPED WITH WORK!

Some of you may have noticed a lack of consistent updates this past month.

I do this blog because I'm a toy fanatic and absolutely love the hobby. I don't make any money or receive any compensation for the time I put into it other than the joy of spending time talking about a hobby.

And because it's not a "job", sometimes my real job can leave me with less time to indulge here, which means you end up seeing "old news".

The frustrating part is that I pride myself on keeping on top of all the toy news that's out there-- as soon as it's released-- and posting it up here right away. I don't want to be one of those internet destinations that ends up dull and disappointing. I want you guys to hear things here first! But, that's not always possible...

So, as I write this, I'm about to post up a bunch of new from the past week that I haven't had the time to write up yet, so forgive me if it's all stuff you guys have already seen.

One a related note, I also want to show you guys what I do for a living that can sometimes take me away from my blogging duties! You can find much more on my Deviant Art page here-- http://john-stinsman.deviantart.com


  

No comments:

Post a Comment