Sunday, December 29, 2013

TOY NEWS FOR 12/30/2013 - BANDAI - S.H. FIGUARTS - POWER RANGERS - BLUE (TYRCERA) RANGER

...........yay. Power Rangers.

I know many collectors a generation younger than me love the Power Rangers.

For me, as someone who grew up on many Japanese import TV shows and then began watching the originals-- often un-dubbed and un-subbed-- by the time the Power Rangers hit TV, I found them completely blasphemous to a hard-core traditionalist like myself.

But, regardless of my personal feeling for the US version of the franchise, I certainly understand why younger folks have love for the show.

Coming soon with from Bandai and SH Figuarts will be the Blue Ranger (Trycera Ranger in the original Super Sentai Japanese series.)





Look for him in June for $39.99

No comments:

Post a Comment