Friday, December 20, 2013

TOY NEWS 12/16/2013 - DC COLLECTIBLES - NEW 52 EARTH 2 & ARKHAM CITY FIGURES

I don't know much about the New 52 stuff. As many of you already know, I'm more of a Marvel guy. All I've read of the New 52 stuff is Johns' and Lee's Justice League, which I enjoyed for the most part.

I'm sure I'm missing out on some great stuff over there at DC right now, but I've just never been able to get invested in those characters.

Like may people my age, I grew up on Batman and Superman movies, TV shows and cartoons, and I enjoy those characters a lot when they're used in an iconic manner. But I can never seem to get into their month to month adventures in their own comics.

But, I know a lot of people enjoy DC comics, characters and toys. And that's what this is about!

Coming in June are some brand new figures from DC Collectibles based on the New 52 comics. Specifically Earth 2.

We're also getting an odd choice for a Batman figure. This one is from the Arkham City game, specifically the part where you enter into the Mad Hatter's lair.






As mentioned, the figures will be out in June, except the New 52 Hawkgirl who will be out in August.

All will retail for $24.99

No comments:

Post a Comment