Thursday, December 5, 2013

TOY NEWS FOR 12/5/2013 - McFARLANE TOYS - THE WALKING DEAD (COMIC BOOK SERIES) - NEGAN (SKYBOUND EXCLUSIVE)

As a comic book reader since the age of five, I'm almost embarrassed to say that I was not one of the people who started reading The Walking Dead from the beginning. After a few years of it being on the stands, everyone kept recommending it to me, but I didn't pick up all the TPB's (trade paper backs, i.e. collected editions of the individuals comics) until recently.

I'm not too far into the series yet, so I'm not familiar with Negan, but he looks like an interesting character-- and if he's getting his own figure-- then I assume he's a major heavy weight in the comic.

This figure is described as a Skybound (creator Robert Kirkman's company) exclusive, but it's also being carried by Big Bad Toy Store. He will come in both full color and B&W versions. (The comic is also in B&W.)

McFarlane Toys The Walking Dead (Comic Series) Negan Exclusive FigureMcFarlane Toys The Walking Dead (Comic Series) Negan Exclusive Figure B&W Variant

You can pick yours up at TheWalkingDead.com for $25.00. Look for him to be available in January.

2 comments:

  1. Or get him directly from The Walking Dead dot com for $25.00 and avoid scalpers such as BBTS.

    ReplyDelete