Monday, December 2, 2013

TOY NEWS FOR 12/2/2013 - KOTOBUKIYA - ARTFX+ - MARVEL NOW! AVENGERS - CAPTAIN AMERICA STATUE

As I've mentioned before, I'm not a statue collector, and this is an action figure based blog-- not a generic collectibles blog-- so I don't really post about non-action figure news, but when it comes to Marvel Comics, I sometimes have to break down and show off some really cool stuff.

Case in point is Kotokubiya's Avengers ArtFX statues based off of art by Adi Granov.

Now we have our figure look at Captain America and I find myself a bit underwhelmed, to be honest. I wish he was in a bot more of a dynamic pose. And the face has too much of an "anime" looking influence. It almost seems like his face and jaw-line are too thin to be Cap.

I was pretty jazzed about this series, but with this fairly weak looking Cap, I'm starting to lose interest....



Price and release date info to be announced.

No comments:

Post a Comment