Friday, February 21, 2014

TOY NEWS FOR 2/20/2014 - GENTLE GIANT - KENNER 24" JUMBO ALIEN

When I saw this figure at Gentle Giant's booth at SDCC last year, I knew I wanted it. But once I saw that asking was 500 bucks, I knew there was no way I was gonna pay that much for this figure. No freaking way.

I could get two Hot Toys figures for that price! And this is still, essentially, just a plastic scale-up of a 35 year old toy. I think I'd rather hunt down a nice minty original Alien figure than pay $500 for this thing.

I know that Gentle Giant stuff is supposed real "elite", but I honestly think that this price is a freaking insult.

Anyway, here's the pics. If you're a bigger Alien fan, have more money than I do, or collect less stuff than me, then maybe you'll want to drop the cash on it for your collection.










He'll be out in Q1 of 2015 for the aforementioned price of $499.99

No comments:

Post a Comment