Friday, February 28, 2014

TOY NEWS FOR 2/28/2014 - MAX FACTORY - FIGMA - AVENGERS - THOR

As I mentioned before, I was pretty excited about this line of Figma Avengers figures when they were first show in prototype form almost a year ago, but it seems like there are coming a little late at this point.

I absolutely love the film, but I've already added so many movie Avengers figures to my collection already, do I really want to spend $80 each on these new ones?

Ehhhhhhh.... I don't know.

So far, we know that Thor, Cap and Iron Man Mk VII are on the way, and a prototype for the Hulk was also shown. But what about Hawkeye and Black Widow? I'm not looking for an incomplete Avengers team.

Maybe if the others are confirmed I'll grab the Figma versions, but otherwise it's an absolute pass for me.










Thor is set for a July release for $79.99

No comments:

Post a Comment