Thursday, February 20, 2014

TOY NEWS FOR 2/20/2014 - TOY FAIR 2014 - HASBRO DISPLAY (3.75" STAR WARS REBELS, STAR WARS BLACK SERIES)

I'm feeling pretty optimistic and excited about the upcoming Star Wars Rebels animated series. I think that era in the Star Wars universe is wide open and ripe for telling some great stories without having to be contained in the same way the Clone Wars was.

I'm out of the 3.75" collecting market (other than GI Joe), so I don't collect the regular SW figures anymore, but I do know that the Yoda shown here is probably the best one Hasbro has done yet! (I still have a vivid memory of when I got my original Yoda. My mom had found it when she was out shopping and left it for my to find on my bed when I got home from school. I was so happy and excited! Thanks, ma!)

--- Thanks to Toyark.com for the pics. Give them a visit for more great Toy Fair coverage! --- 










No comments:

Post a Comment