Friday, May 13, 2022

HOT TOYS - DOCTOR STRANGE AND THE MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS - DOCTOR STRANGE 1/6 SCALE FIGURE

I haven't purchased a Hot Toys figure in years. I was all in on a lot of their figures until they all started breaching the $250 range. Plus I was getting tired of always chasing the "better" version of a character as both their looks, and Hot Toys' ability to execute them, continued to get better. Plus, I'm way more into other figures and collectibles, and having to drop 300 to 500 a month on Hot Toys figures was just becoming a chore rather than fun. And once that happens, I've decided that I'm done with collecting that thing.

But, when I see figures that look this damn cool, I sometimes have a bit of regret in not still collecting Hot Toys.

This new version of Doctor  Strange from The Multiverse of Madness is priced at $349.99 (I remember when I paid $165 for their first Iron Man figure when it was released) and is set for a December 2023 release, but we all know it won't be out until Spring of 2024 at the earliest.
























No comments:

Post a Comment