Monday, May 23, 2022

SUPER7 - ULTIMATES - SLAYER "SHOW NO MERCY" FIGURE

Back in my high school days, when the band Slayer was at their height, I had a friend whom I had met through my first job (working at a grocery store in NJ at age 16) who used to always wear Slayer tee-shirts. So, as we do on the east coast, I nicknamed him "Slayer". When I introduced him to my other friends, I'd introduced him as "Slayer". Even my mother called him "Slayer", which used to make him laugh.

Now, >cough cough< years later, Slayer is back in the pop culture consciousness with this upcoming Ultimates figure from Super7.

This Minotaur figure was feature on the cover of Slayer's first album "Show No Mercy" (shown below).

You can pre-order this figure now at Super7's site for $55.00 and is set to be released during Summer of 2023. It will also be going up for pre-order at the usual places online soon, as well.








Album image not included


No comments:

Post a Comment