Friday, May 27, 2022

SUPER7 - GI JOE ReACTION - RED NINJA (TARGET EXCLUSIVE) (AVAILABLE NOW)

Super7's GI Joe ReAction [Cobra] Red Ninja is up and available on the Target website right now.

This figure is just a simple repaint of Storm Shadow, but I think that's how it should be. These ninjas only appeared once in the GI Joe comics in the first appearance of Storm Shadow-- and a classic issue that I loved beyond words as a kid!-- issue #21 "Silent Interlude".

I'm even kind of hoping that Hasbro follows suit and does a repaint of their Storm Shadow to make him into those classic Red Ninjas from that issue. (I'm not a fan of the Red Ninjas that they gave us and they look nothing like GI Joe figures to me.)

If you want to grab one of these figures, head on over to Target's site now and grab him for $17.99


No comments:

Post a Comment