Tuesday, May 17, 2022

McFARLANE TOYS - IT'S A DOOM SLAYER EXTRAVAGANZA!

I just purchased the DOOM Eternal for my PS4 (I am way out of practice with my FPS games!) and thought "I wonder how much that McFarlane Doom Slayer figure goes for. I think I want one." (DOOM has been a favorite game franchise of mine since the first version was released on consoles.) Well.... needless to say, I won't b paying $60+ for a figure that, honestly, doesn't even look that great.

I might end up grabbing one of these versions, but if I'm being honest-- no offense to McFarlane Toys, which this article is about-- if I get any version, it's likely to to be the Figma figure, which is far superior to the McFarlane Toys' version, although it does cost quite a bit more, too.

But, McFarlane wants to get some more use out of their version of the Doom Slayer mold, so we've got no less than three new versions of the main character headed our way.

The first version is a general release. It features the "Ember" skin.









The next version is a McFarlane Toys exclusive and features the "Classic" version of the "Doom Guy".










This final version is a Big Bad Toy Store exclusive and features the "Slayer" in white armor.









No comments:

Post a Comment