Sunday, March 2, 2014

TOY NEWS FOR 2/21/2014 - FUNKO - LEGACY COLLECTION - MAGIC: THE GATHERING PLANESWALKER SERIES 1

 UPDATE 3/2/2014 - MORE PICS!!!



 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These Planeswalker figure look absolutely amazing, and I've been pretty impressed with Funko's foray in to the 6" figure market so far.

I just can't wait until they start producing some figures based on something I personally give a damn about, but I know that I'm in the minority. When it comes to licenses like Magic and Game of Thrones, they've pretty much captured most of the collecting market.

Sorry the pic is so small on my blog, but you can click on all the images here to enlarge them for a better view.


Release date and pricing info to be announced.

No comments:

Post a Comment