Tuesday, March 25, 2014

TOY NEWS FOR 3/25/2014 - DIAMOND SELECT - UNIVERSAL MONSTERS (CREATURE, SON OF FRANKENSTEIN and VAN HELSING)

I'm a total Creature From the Black Lagoon fan.

When I was a kid, they showed the film on TV and you could go to your local 7-11 and pick up 3-D glasses to watch the it in 3-D.

I don't know what it was, but I just loved the movie, especially the crazy looking "Gilman" and his moving gills! They was just something about him that was weird and creepy looking, and they did such a good job on that suit, considering that the film was made in 1954.

But the one thing that I know is awesome about the "Creature" is the fact that all he wants is hot chicks! I mean, that's really all he's after. He's not looking to eat anyone or kill anyone (really), all he wants is a babe to take back to his cave and chill with. Who can blame him for that?

Also included in this new assortment from Diamond Select Toys is the Son of Frankenstein and one seriously great looking Van Hellsing.




They'll be released in September for $24.99 each

No comments:

Post a Comment