Monday, March 17, 2014

TOY NEWS FOR 3/17/2014 - HOT TOYS - MMS - CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER - CAPTAIN AMERICA (GOLDEN AGE VERSION) (EXCLUSIVE)

This version of Cap in his WWII uniform looks to be quite a bit better than the original release in many areas.

But this figure is listed as an "exclusive". In almost every case, Sideshow has offered Hot Toys exclusives to the US, so hopefully that will stand true with this figure as well. I'd certainly like to get one if I could since I've sold my original release.

And, in case you're confused or wondering, he does indeed don this costume in the new film, so it's not really a re-release of the original from First Avenger.











He went up for sale at Sideshow's site, but now he seems to be sold out. However, you can still get on the waitlist-- which has worked for me several times in the past.

He's set for a September release for $209.99

No comments:

Post a Comment