Thursday, March 27, 2014

TOY NEWS FOR 3/27/2014 - HOT TOYS - MMS - CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER - WINTER SOLDIER

Just when I thought I was finally going to be able to take myself to bed (it's 4:30 AM here at the moment), I came across some more news that I just had to bring you guys-- namely Hot Toys' unveiling of their Winter Soldier figure.

This is now the 3rd figure in just as many weeks that Hot Toys has shown us for this film. From what I know, there are still two more to go: Steve Rogers in his SHIELD uniform and The Falcon.

The Winter Solider looks pretty damned good. I'm not quite sure how I feel about how they created his metal arm... I guess I was expecting something more cool and [shiny] metallic looking.

I'm really, really looking forward to this movie. Cap is my favorite Marvel hero and this film looks to the most directly related to the Avengers film.


















He's set for a February 2015 release for a hefty $239.99

No comments:

Post a Comment