Friday, June 13, 2014

TOY NEWS FOR 6/13/2014 - THREEZERO - TITANFALL - ATLAS with 6" PILOT (FINAL IMAGES)

This has to be one of the most amazing collectibles/figures I've ever seen.

The work done by ThreeZero on this piece is absolutely flawless and 100% awesome. And not only is the Atlas Titan a brilliant piece of work, but the 6" Pilot that he comes with is also damned impressive.

I wish that I was into this game because, if I was, this would be a definite must-have for my collection, that's for sure.

It will be available for pre-order on ThreeZero's website on the 16th of this month.























If you order direct from ThreeZero, the price will be $430 shipped.

2 comments:

  1. ThreeZero always seems to have cool stuff. But then you lay out all of this money and realize the figure won't stand on its own...and most likely doesn't include batteries for the light up features. Ever since ThreeA's Halo figure I have had such a bad taste in my mouth. That looked so cool, and when I got it, it was a glorified Ken Doll. 430 dollars is waaaay too much of a risk IMO. Yes, Im bitter, but I can almost point out the parts that won't stay on/ stay closed/ stay upright. Plus, unfortunately...when $400+ talking points pop up, I automatically compare them to Hot Toys.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't own and of the ThreeZero stuff, so it's kind of a bummer to hear that you've had so many issues with their stuff. It certainly looks cool! And, at that price point, they definitely need to be compared to Hot Toys' quality at the very least.

      Maybe they'll handle some of the stuff that need to be fixed and implement some improvements.

      Delete