Saturday, June 21, 2014

TOY NEWS FOR 6/21/2014 - TRANSFORMERS/GOBOTS - 3rd PARTY - UNIQUE TOYS - "SALMOORE" (AKA CY-KILL) - BOTCON PHOTOS

I thought this was really cool.

There's been tons of 3rd party Transformers figures over the years, but this might be the first GoBots 3rd party figure I've seen-- and it looks awesome!

Never before has Cy-Kill-- or "Salmoore" as he's called-- looked so menacing and detailed.

I had a few GoBots as a kid, but compared to Transformers-- both in cartoon and toy form-- they just didn't hold up. The only thing they really had going for them is that they were far less expensive than Transformers, so many kids had a lot of these in their collections.

If I knew for a fact that Unique Toys was also doing a Leader-1-- although I don't know what scale he'd be in considering that an F-15 jet fighter is like 20 times larger than a motorcycle, but I'd prefer him the same size as Cy-Kill since they were in the same scale on the original toy line-- I'd snap this guy up in a second!

Even without a Leader-1 though, this Cy-Kill is going to be really hard to pass on.

He'll stand as tall as the Transformers Masterpiece Autobot cars and will sell for $99.99. He should be shipping any time now.

Photos thanks to http://www.tfw2005.com



No comments:

Post a Comment