Tuesday, April 12, 2022

SUPER7 - SILVERHAWKS ULTIMATES - WAVE 3 UP FOR PRE-ORDER NOW

Wellllllll... I'll say it again....

Pre-orders, pre-orders, pre-orders. As toy collectors, the days of the "toy hunt" are pretty much behind us-- although we still give it a good try-- and we now live in a world of pre-orders. And, no one is taking better advantage of that than Super7.

Sigh... Yes, I plan on collecting this line. Yes, I did put in my pre-order for this new wave of Silverhawks (at BBTS). And, maybe that means I have no right to bitch and moan about how many Ultimates waves Super7 has solicited vs how many they've delivered on thus far.

I know this is the what Brian Flynn announced a long time ago would be their business model: three waves of pre-orders and you'd see the pre-order for the next wave once the first of the original of the three was delivered.

So, again, where can I complain, right?

I'm sorry! I still find it kind of ridiculous how many outstanding waves of pre-orders Super7 has! And, here's another one!!

I'm going to stop bitching here and just do a singular post about this all of it's own.

Moving on to Silverhawks Ultimates, this looks like another great selection of figures for Wave 3, although I really thought we'd see Copper Kid by now, but that's okay. One wave at a time! He's definitely coming.

In this one, we're getting The Silverhawks Big Boss Man, Commander Stargazer with Sly-Bird. This is such a crazy and strange design for a character, but it's also so decidedly freakin 80's. I love it.




Also joining the Silverhawks is the magic powered Hotwing and his sidekick Gyro. (Although he oddly doesn't seem to have open wings like the other Silverhawks' sidekicks.)




On the evil side, we get the shape-shifting Mo-Lec-U-Lar and Vul-Ture. His body doesn't spin or come apart like the original, but I really love the way Super7 did his chest with the molecule design and the clear dome over it. 





And finally, we're getting Mon*Star's muscle, Mumbo Jumbo and Airshock.




These are all available for pre-order now at most major online retailers, or you can order them direct from Super7.

No comments:

Post a Comment