Thursday, April 7, 2022

THREEZERO - GI JOE - 1/6 SCALE FIREFLY

 What a great time to be a Joe fan. 

While I did like some of the original 12" Sideshow Joes, too many of the main characters looked too "off" for me to actually collect them. So far, that hasn't been the case with the ThreeZero line. I'm all-in on this line, and I already have their Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow.

After seeing Roadblock a week or so ago, we now get the full reveal of their upcoming Firefly figure. Once again, ThreeZero manages to combine the classic, instantly recognizable classic look with a modern upgrade in design. Although, I will say that I wished that they had gone with the original gray on gray camo scheme rather than adding the blue into it.

Firefly should be going up for pre-order at most major online retailers within the next week. No price yet, but I'd expect him to be the same price as Roadblock ($169.99) and he's also set to release in Q4 of this year.












The next reveal should be Lady Jaye. I guess we'll have to wait and see!



No comments:

Post a Comment