Sunday, July 28, 2013

TOY NEWS FOR 7/28/2013 - NECA - KICK-ASS - SERIES 2 - KICK-ASS (IN ARMOR), HIT-GIRL (IN BIKE HELMET) AND COL. STARS AND STRIPES

I loved the first film-- and the comic is definitely a modern classic.

I'm anxiously awaiting the sequel, although I'm a bit apprehensive only because the brilliant Matthew Vaughn is not at the helm of this one. But, regardless, I think Jim Carey looks to be giving a freakin' awesome and off-beat performance in this film (even if he's now denouncing it) as Col Stars and Stripes, and for that alone it's worth seeing.

I'm anxiously awaiting my local Toys R Us to get Series 1 in stock to I can finally add an awesome Kick-Ass and Hit-Girl to my figure collection.

One thing worth noting about Series 2 is that NECA is including the unmasked head sculpts of both KA and HG that were shown in some behind-the-scenes pics a few months ago. Fantastic!!

NECA Kick-Ass Series 2 - Col. Stars and Stripes - Kick-Ass in Armor - Hit-Girl Figures

Series 2 will hit in November for around 18.99 each.

No comments:

Post a Comment