Sunday, July 7, 2013

TOY NEWS FOR 7/7/2013 - HASBRO - STAR WARS - RETURN OF THE JEDI - EWOK ASSAULT CATAPULT (K-MART EXCLUSIVE)

When I was kid and saw ROTJ for the first time, I loved the Ewoks. As I got older, I started to grow rather disdainful of them. They could have been cool little woodland warriors, but they were portrayed too silly for the most part. And that song at the end of the film?? Augh! What a way to end the most beloved trilogy of all time! Terrible!

Having removed myself from my aforementioned disdain for these teddy bear-ish creatures, I find myself still thinking-- as I did as a kid-- that they make for some of the more fun figures to collect in the Star Wars line. There's just so many of them!

Coming soon to a K-Mart near you will be this exclusive set containing two new Ewoks and an "Assault Catapult". No official word on when this set will actually start hitting K-Marts or what the price will be, but as soon as I have that info I'll post it here.

Hasbro Star Wars Vintage Collection K-Mart Exclusive Ewok Assualt Catapult Set

Hasbro Star Wars Vintage Collection K-Mart Exclusive Ewok Assualt Catapult Set

No comments:

Post a Comment