Friday, November 29, 2013

TOY NEWS FOR 11/29/2013 - PLAY ARTS KAI - METAL GEAR SOLID: GROUND ZEROES - SOLID SNAKE

I really like this version of Snake and the figure definitely looks fantastic.

It's probably gonna be a while before I can jump into the next gen consoles (I just don't have a spare $1,000 laying around at the moment. Go figure), but the when I do, the new Metal Gear is definitely going to be at the top of my must-have list.









Snake will be out in April for a staggering $99.99

This is yet another huge price hike from Play Arts. In the past year, their figures have gone from $60 each to now $100 for Snake. In my opinion, they are no where near worth $100.

They are ten times better than than most US figures (save possibly NECA), but they sure as hell aren't worth ten times the price. Their figures still have too many quality issues for me to pay anything near $100.

No comments:

Post a Comment