Sunday, April 13, 2014

TOY NEWS FOR 4/13/2014 - DIAMOND/MARVEL SELCET - CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER - CAPTAIN AMERICA IN STEALTH SUIT (UNMASKED WITH BATTLE-DAMAGE)

Did you guys enjoy the new Cap movie? I know I sure as hell did!

Coming soon from Marvel Select will be this version of Cap from the film. Now, the first thing I noticed about this figure is how awesome looking it is. Diamond/Marvel Select's figures continue to get better and better as time goes on. But, the second thing I noticed was that this head sculpt on this figure looks absolutely nothing like Chris Evans.

For a generic Cap head sculpt, he's perfect, but for an actor's likeness, it's a total miss.

If I was still collecting Marvel Select, I don't think that fact would stop me from buying this figure, though.

Speaking of which, he'll only be available at the Disney Store, on their website (DisneyStore.com), or through MarvelStore.com.

Look for it on the Marvel Store site beginning May 19th and on the DisneyStore.com site on May 27th and then in the actual Disney Store soon thereafter.










No comments:

Post a Comment