Monday, April 21, 2014

TOY NEWS FOR 4/21/2014 - HOT TOYS - MMS - AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 - SPIDER-MAN

Now this is a proper version of Spider-Man!

I passed on the original Hot Toys Amazing Spider-Man because I did not like the design of his suit in that film. But, once we got a look at the new costume from ASM 2, I began to immediately anticipate Hot Toys' version of the wall-crawler.

This one is a must-have!

One thing about the figure bugs me, though... Why do his hands have raised webbing on them when the rest of his costume does not? They almost seem like robot hands or something. Seems a bit of an odd (bad) choice for Hot Toys to make. But, it sure as hell isn't going to stop me from getting him!

It would have been nice for them to include a head sculpt of Andrew Garfield, especially considering the price.



















Hot Toys says he'll be out in October for a price of $229.99

No comments:

Post a Comment