Friday, April 25, 2014

TOY NEWS FOR 4/25/2014 - BANDAI - S.I.C. (SUPER IMAGINATIVE CHOGOKIN) - KAMEN RIDER SHIN (TAMASHII WEB EXCLUSIVE)

Damn it. Another Tamashii Web exclusive of a figure I must own!

Yes, Kamen Rider Shin is a weird design and barely has any similarities to his KR brothers-- other than having the moniker of Kamen Rider-- but he is a KR, and as such, I need him to complete my SIC Rider collection. Plus, look how awesome he looks!

I'm actually surprised that SIC didn't "re-imagine" him more extreme than they have. They could have gone nuts with this design, but I guess with him being an odd and fairly unpopular Rider, they decided to put their imaginative efforts into more popular and recent characters.










He'll be released in Japan in September  for a Yen price of Y5,940

No comments:

Post a Comment