Tuesday, April 22, 2014

TOY NEWS FOR 4/22/2014 - ZICA TOYS - SIX MILLION DOLLAR MAN - WAVE 2

I guess Zica Toys did well enough with their first series of Six Million Dollar Man figures to plan for a series 2.

I thought these figures looked pretty cool when they were first shown, and they'll still good for what they are (retro figures), but I just can't find a passion for all these new 3.75" figures that are coming out. Beyond GI Joe, I'm not much of a fan of the scale, and if I do buy any, I need something with modern design.

However, I know that "retro" is huge with collectors right now, so I'm sure the Zica will do well with these new figures. Especially since they're only $9.99 each.

BARNEY HILLER (THE SEVEN MILLION DOLLAR MAN)

DR. RUDY WELLS (ORIGINAL ACTOR)

DR. RUDY WELLS (SECOND ACTOR)  (VARIANT)

MR. X ( DOLENZ ROBOT) (AKA MASKATRON)

OSCAR GOLDMAN
"Is that the Six Million Dollar Man's boss??"

No official release date announced yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment