Sunday, April 27, 2014

TOY NEWS FOR 4/27/2014 - DIAMOND SELECT - KILL BILL and PULP FICTION FIGURES (C2E2 DISPLAY)

Fellow toy fans over at toynewsi.com have brought us these photos from C2E2 featuring upcoming figures from Diamond Select's "Tarantino" line.

First up is two of the three figures in Wave 1 of the Kill Bill series-- The Bride and Go-Go Yubari.

I'm not too sure about that likeness on The Bride (Uma Thurman)... It's passable, but not really the most accurate likeness. Strangely enough, it actually is a better likeness for Uma's stunt-double Zoe Bell than Uma!

But, since I absolutely love Kill Bill Vols 1 and 2, I will definitely be picking up these figures.

Bill himself, although not shown here, will also be included in Wave 1.




The second figure line shown was from Pulp Fiction.

I'd be interested in a Jules and Vincent (who will be coming in Wave 2), but I'm not too sure about the rest.




Kill Bill Series 1 is slated for October while Pulp Fiction Wave 1 is slated for a release sometime in Q4 of this year, all for $24.99 each.

1 comment:

  1. That Bride looks like Bridget Fonda. I had to say it.

    ReplyDelete