Saturday, February 16, 2013

TOY NEWS FOR 2/16/2013 - JAKKS PACIFIC - STAR WARS - 2 1/2 FOOT TALL DARTH VADER

TOY FAIR 2013 COVERAGE!!!

I recently saw Jakks Pacific's 31" Power Rangers figure at Toys R Us the other night and, while I don't collect Power Rangers, I thought the figure was cool because it reminded me of something like The Shogun Warriors from when I was a kid. Just a huge, plastic figure that was half the size of me at the time. I'd have to think that kids these days would have the same kind of fun with Jakks' new over-sized figures, too.

Newly announced at Toy Fair was Jakk's first foray into the Star Wars line with this giant 2' 7" electronic Darth Vader! I honestly can't image a kid in the world who wouldn't think that this thing is just awesome. A Clone Trooper is also slated for release some time after Vader hits stores.

Right now, the retail for this guy is hovering around the $50 dollar mark.

Jakks Pacific Star Wars 31" Darth Vader

Jakks Pacific Star Wars 31" Darth Vader

Jakks Pacific Star Wars 31" Darth Vader

No comments:

Post a Comment