Wednesday, February 6, 2013

TOY NEWS FOR 2/6/2013 - MEZCO - THUNDERCATS 14" CHEETARA - DISPLAY PICTURES

TOY FAIR 2013 COVERAGE!!!

Here is a much better look at Mezco's upcoming Cheetara figure.

Personally, while this is the best representation of a cartoon accurate Cheetara that we've even come close to getting, I think that it's the weakest of Mezco's Thundercats figures so far. The head sculpt just doesn't look as soft or pretty as I think it should. She kind of looks like Jane Krakowski (Jenna) from 30 Rock-- which isn't all the great of a look for me. (No offense to Jane who will never read or see my blog.)

Still, I guess I'm just being nit-picky. There's no doubt that this is an amazing looking figure. Now all we need is Tygra and we'll be set!!!

Now, last year I picked up Mumm-Ra at retail and when I got to Comic-Con, Mezco had an exclusive version that came with Mumm-Ra in his "decayed form". So, that kinda bummed me out. I think this year I will wait to pick up Cheetara-- and Panthro, who I was waiting on buying until I was sure that they'd still be continuing the line-- in the hopes that perhaps they'll have a Comic-Con version that will include Wilykit and Kat! Wishful thinking, I know, but how cool would that be!?

Mezco Thundercats 14" Cheetara figure

Mezco Thundercats 14" Cheetara figure

Mezco Thundercats 14" Cheetara figure

No comments:

Post a Comment