Saturday, February 9, 2013

TOY NEWS FOR 2/9/2013 - MATTEL - BATMAN CLASSIC 60's TELEVISION SHOW BATMOBILE AND ACTION FIGURES - OFFICIAL PICTURES

TOY FAIR 2013 COVERAGE!!!

Well, shit.

I didn't think I was going to have any interest in these at all, but they just look so cool..!

I loved the show as a kid, and Mattel did a damn fine job recreating the look of each of these characters! Just awesome! And I'm glad to see that they went with the "soft goods" cape on Batman rather than a plastic cape. (I assume that this is so he can easily ride in the Batmobile.)

Batman, Penguin, Riddler.... All outstanding! I wonder if they'll do a John Astin varaint Riddler....

What really looks incredible though is that Batmobile.

Can't wait to see who else will be joining the line!

 Mattel 60's Classic Television Show Adam West 6" Batman figure

 Mattel 60's Classic Television Show Batmobile

 Mattel 60's Classic Television Show 6" Penguin figure

 Mattel 60's Classic Television Show 6" Riddler figure

The line will start hitting toy shelves in July. The figures will retail for 15.99, while the Batmobile will be 49.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment