Monday, May 20, 2013

TOY NEWS FOR 5/20/2013 - HOT TOYS - MAN OF STEEL - SUPERMAN AND JOR-EL TEASER IMAGES

I'm definitely looking forward to this film. I mean, it's gotta be better than that last one, right??

Of course, Hot Toys is always right there to offer you high-end super-awesome figures from most all of your favorite superhero films, and Man of Steel is no exception.

Previewed here is Superman and his pappy Jor-El. I love the texture they archived on those costumes. Brilliantly done. Can't want to see the rest of the figures as well as the head sculpts. I'm not 100% sure I'll be picking these up because there is just way, way too much other stuff that I collect and I have to start buying only the stuff that I really want and not just the stuff I'd really like to have. I might have to wait and see exactly where these two fall after I see both the figures and the film...

Hot Toys Man of Steel Superman Teaser Image

Hot Toys Man of Steel Jor-El Teaser Image

No comments:

Post a Comment