Tuesday, May 21, 2013

TOY NEWS FOR 5/21/2013 - MATTEL - DC UNLIMITED - "INJUSTICE" GREEN LANTERN AND "BEWARE THE BATMAN" BATMAN

When I go to Toys R Us, all I see are pegs and pags full of the "Injustice" version of Batman. If he's not selling, I'm not too sure how well this Green Lantern will fare.

As for the CGI animated-style Batman from the "Beware the Batman" series, while I'm sure he's a great representation of the that design, I don't know how many adult collectors will be wanting this odd looking version version of the Dark Knight.

My apologies to the DC and Mattel enthusiast here for poo-pooing on these two, but they just don't get me all that excited.

Mattel DC Unlimited Injustice: God Among Us Green Lantern FigureMattel DC Unlimited "Beware the Batman" Batman Figure

Expect them at the usual price (around 18 bucks) with a release date to be announced.

No comments:

Post a Comment