Monday, November 5, 2012

TOY NEWS FOR 11/5/2012 - SQUARE ENIX - PLAY ARTS - THE DARK KNIGHT RISES - BATMAN AND BANE

After seeing the prototypes on display through all the summer conventions, Play Arts has finally released images of their Batman and Bane figures from the Dark Knight Rises.

I'm so torn on Play Arts' figures. On one hand they do look cool, but on the other, they also look clunky. They also definitely have a Japanese style to them-- which I usually love-- but when a figure is supposed to represent a character/actor from a movie, I think I want it to be more realistic.

And can they make these photos any darker?? I know you're going to some dramatic lighting, but I'd still like to see the figure!

Okay, done complaining. Enjoy the pics!
















Look for them in June for 64.99 each.

No comments:

Post a Comment