Tuesday, February 1, 2022

DC DIRECT/McFARLANE TOYS - BATMAN: THE ADVENTURE CONTINUES - NEW FIGURES HEADING OUR WAY SOON

This is a line that definitely deserves to live on. 

Last year, DC Collectibles was dissolved by DC themselves in cutbacks, and a lot of product that people were looking forward to was permanently shelved. That is until McFarlane Toys announced that they'd be taking up the distribution (and possibly, part of the production) of old and new DC Collectibles products.

Here we get some new figures from the Batman: The Adventure Continues line. The first of the new waves will be Batman (New Adventures), Batman Who Laughs and Catwoman.

I think it's cool that this line, even when it was still 100% DC Collectibles', includes characters that never made it into the original cartoon series.

The only problem I have with these new figures (at least the Batman and Catwoman, anyway) is the "cell shading". I'm not a fan of it on my action figures, but, I think I'm still gonna have to grab these none the less.

Look for them to hit stores (online thus far) in March with a price of $29.99 each.

























No comments:

Post a Comment