Saturday, February 19, 2022

NECA - TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES x UNIVERSAL MONSTERS - MICHELANGELO as THE MUMMY

NECA has revealed who the next TMNT character to join their Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles x Universal Monsters will be-- Michelangelo as The Mummy.

Just as with their Leo as The Hunchback and Raph as Frankenstein's Monster figures, this is another highly detailed masterpiece.

Just based on my love for TMTN and the execution of these figures, I'd love to go all-in, but this is one of those cases of "I want it, but I don't need it". I just collect so much stuff already and room to display it all is always at a premium, so I have to draw some unwanted lines with my collecting sometimes.

But, I know this line of figures is going to sell like gangbusters and I may even jump in on it at some point.

No word on a release date yet, but expect to see Mikey go up for pre-order at most major online retailers soon.







Walk like an Egyptian


Yikes!


Ahhh... Much better


No comments:

Post a Comment