Saturday, February 19, 2022

MEZCO - ONE:12 COLLECTIVE - THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN (and GREEN GOBLIN TEASER)

Ooohhh! I'll definitely be adding this Spider-Man to my small collection of Mezco One:12 Collective figures.

Spidey is my jam!

And, this figure looks very nice. 

I know everyone loves McFarlane's version of Spidey with the big eyes, but I grew up watching the reruns of the 60's cartoon series, and that's where my love for Spidey originally came from. So, while I do love the big eyed Spider-Man, this "squinty" eyed version really hits my childhood nostalgia. Knowing Mezco though, I'm sure there will be additional heads to give him different looks. The only thing he's missing that would have made hm perfect to me is the webbing under his arms. Why does no one ever do that version?

More info on this figure will be added to the blog here as it becomes available.


Well, hello there Mr Green Goblin!

No comments:

Post a Comment