Sunday, February 20, 2022

MEZCO - ONE:12 COLLECTIVE - TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES CRAWLING OUT OF THE SEWERS AND ON TO YOUR TOY SHELVES

Okay, let me guess. You're saying to yourself, "I've gotten a ton of Ninja Turtles reveals in the last few days, but what I really need are even more reveals." Well, lucky for you Mezco has just the thing!

It looks like they too will be doing Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles in their One:12 Collective line. 

Yep. I'll be getting these. Yep. They got me. They look absolutely awesome. And, if they do a comic version where they all have the red bandanas (if they're allowed to do such a thing), I'll definitely be getting that, too.

All we have at the moment are these two pictures. No other info yet. This may likely be a set of all four Turtles. That would seem to make the most sense.

Hopefully we'll hear more about the Turtle brothers soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment