Wednesday, February 16, 2022

McFARLANE TOYS - '66 BATMAN WAVE 3 (TARGET EXCUSIVE)

UPDATE 2/17/22 - NEW OFFICIAL IMAGES ADDED




























I've been on the fence about this line since it's inception. 

On one hand, I loved the show as a kid and I do like the overall look of these figures, even with their smaller scale and limited articulation. On the other hand, I have so much other stuff that I love and collect, and going all in on this line will cost both money and display space. Plus, I've seen some rather unfavorable reviews out there for the line, although I'm not as picky as a lot of other people are.

This new photo from McFarlane Toys show us a look at four figures in Wave 3. That's right-- four figures. Look closely at the sides of the image and you'll see a tease for the Penguin on the left and Catwoman on the right. 

More info will be posted on this wave as it's released. 



No comments:

Post a Comment