Monday, January 14, 2013

(NON) TOY NEWS FOR 1/15/2013 - COME VISIT MY OTHER TOY BLOG-- STINNY'S TOY HISTORY!



I'd like to thank everyone for coming my my Toy News Blog! I'm now close to having 500 visits every day-- and I just started this thing a few short months ago!

But my other blog-- which I put a lot more blood, sweat and tears in to-- needs some serious love, too.

I assume that if you're here then you are a toy collector/fan. If that's the case, then I think you'll find plenty to enjoy over at my Toy History Blog!

Here's a little sample of what you'll find over there--

  •  My Favorite Toys of 2012

  • The Top 10 Toy Lines of All Time

  • The Last 50 Years of Toy & Action Figure History: The 60's

  • The Best Comics Based on Toys

  • Toy Line Spotlight: Big Jim's P.A.C.K.

  • Toy Line Spotlight: Battle Beasts

  • Toy Line Spotlight: Shogun Warriors

  • Toy Line Spotlight: Major Matt Mason

All this and more-- including personal pics of some of the toys in my collection!

I started these blogs to connect with other people who share my passion for toys and action figures-- so please leave comments telling me your opinion of upcoming toys or some of my articles! Share your Toy History with me and the people who visit my blogs!

Thanks, and I'll see you all next time!

 - John Stinsman

No comments:

Post a Comment